Killington Mountain Bike Park
Let the K-1 Express Gondola whisk you and your bike to the highest lift-serviced peak in Vermont, or use pedal power to reach the 4,241-foot summit of Killington.
Awesome facilities with lessons, rentals, guides, food, staging areas and more.
We have it all, from easy-going dirt roads to rugged single track for all ability levels.
- 45 miles of trails serviced by the K-1 Express Gondola
- 1,700-foot vertical drop spread across five mountain areas
- Trails range from classic cross-country singletrack to challenging big-bike downhill and freeriding trails
- Natural and man-made features on select downhill trails
- Mountain Bike Shop offering rentals, repair, and a full line of clothing and accessories
- Lessons and tours are available for a wide range of ability levels
- DAY TICKETS & PASSES
- BIKE SHOP & RENTALS
- LESSONS & TOURS
|Killington Trail Map from 2013 (application/pdf)||2.26 MB|